Thursday 25 September 2008

Paris entered!!

The entries for the Paris Marathon opened last week, and I am now officially signed up! Number 23123, that's me! No turning back now. I plan to build up my running training between now and Xmas and start a 'proper' 12 week schedule come the new year. Winter training at the running club started this week, with hill training in the dark, followed by circuits in the gym. The winter is well and truly here, cross countries to follow shortly!
I have a few more races in the coming weeks...

28th September - Norham 10km (starts in England, crosses into Scotland, and finishes back in England)

4th October - Burma 5km - The Meadows, Edinburgh. Charity run raising awareness of the plight in Burma http://www.runforburma.org/articles/show/1

11th October - Balerno Ladies Triathlon

I will be setting up my donation page for the Paris marathon soon, watch this space.
http://www.pancreaticcancer.org.uk/

1 comment:

Julia said...

I'm entered too!! I'm number 23089 so close to you!! 3.45 here we come (I hope!!)

I hope you find some good races to enter - I've just entered Stubbington 10k on the 18 January and planning to do Wokingham half on the 8 February too!

I'm excited now! x